Hellooo! I am looking for one SPRING 2020 Social Media & Marketing Intern. Do you feel like you want to learn more about digital marketing, social media, and the blogging world? Do the topics of thehonestShruth (love, faith, food, travel, and fashion) interest you? Then this just might be the paid Austin internship for you!
- January 27, 2020 – flexible. A different start date can be discussed.
- Two days a week, 4 hrs/day. More hours can be discussed if you’re looking to hit a specific number.
- Working from thehonestShruth home office in Austin.
YOU WILL GAIN:
- Skills in social media engagement, marketing, branding, photography, content writing, videography, Adobe Suite, email marketing, AP-style grammar, time-management, elevator pitches, meeting new people, organization, and finding your own unique voice.
- Industry knowledge in the blogging and digital media space from an International blogger.
- Exposure to media events.
- Letter of personal recommendation at end of the internship.
INTERN WORK COMMITMENT:
- Engage with other bloggers.
- Schedule blog posts.
- Learn how to pitch to companies for partnerships.
- Take photos and videos.
- Twitter and Pinterest schedule and content creation.
- Set up a schedule for blog posts to post on the Facebook page.
- Brainstorm sessions with me.
- Running last minute blog-related errands (post-office, craft-store, etc.).
- Project management with philanthropy project THS is working on.
INTERN WILL NEED:
- Located in Austin
- Laptop, car, journal, and pen
- Google Calendar
- An ABUNDANCE of creativity, trust, and positivity.
- The ability to know how to multi-task, manage your time, and be efficient! I’m an extremely type A person so if you can’t work with someone like that, this might not be for you.
- Sign an agreement for my privacy, and that all content captured & created when working with me belongs to thehonestShruth unless I, Shruthi Parker, have explicitly signed an agreement for other use.
- This is a paid internship with a starting rate of $7.50/hour. After the first round of resumes, I will interview the final candidates.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Interest” in the subject line. Thanks!