This post was written in partnership with Walmart.
Bath time! I can’t believe we will be giving our little one baths in just a few days! We’ve been running around trying to get everything together before her big arrival and her bathroom is officially ready to go. If I had to guess how many bath product reviews, I’ve read, that number would probably scare you haha. Type A personality over here! But thankfully, I was able to get everything in one store, Walmart. Walmart’s semi-annual baby event this month offers over 700 deals online and a handful of Rollbacks available in store! Best of baby month is basically like a mini Black Friday for baby products with similar or BETTER pricing!
We shopped Walmart’s deals and opted for mostly organic products. Not only are these products premium, but from all the reviews I read, people really recommend them! So, what did we get for baby girl’s bath time?
Baby Bath Time Products
- Bathtub – Angelcare Bath Support, Gray. We opted for a neutral colored bathtub so that we can use it more than once! It looks like it will support her well while also still draining water easily. Next day shipping and free 2-day delivery available!
- Lotion – Babyganics – Lotion Daily Moisturizing Fragrance Free – 17 oz. Several my friends recommended fragrance-free lotions to decrease skin irritations for baby. I tried a little bit of this lotion and it is definitely moisturizing without a heavy coating feeling. Next day shipping and free 2-day delivery available!
- Shampoo – Babyganics Shampoo & Bodywash 16 Oz. This product was recommended to me because apparently it is tear free, a little goes a long way, and can be used as both shampoo and bodywash! I’m excited to use it for her and hope she likes it. Next day shipping and free 2-day delivery available!
- Washcloths – Spasilk 10 Pack Washcloths. These washcloths are perfect baby sized towels and come in so many different colors! I’ve already washed these to get ready for her and they held up well in the wash with no bleeding or shrinking. Next day shipping and free 2-day delivery available!
- Pajamas – Lamaze Cotton sleep n’ play pajamas, 2pk (baby girls). These cute sleep and play pajamas come so highly rated and are perfect to snuggle your baby into when they are all sleepy after a bath. I like that the colors are neutral and still girly! Free 2-day delivery available!
- Brush and Comb – Natural Soft Newborn Baby Brush Set by PomPerfect. This brush and comb combo is so cute and also makes for the perfect gift! The baby brush and comb are made of natural wood and they are also BPA Free, Nitrosamine Free, Latex Free, PVC Free and Phthalate Free. Free delivery available!
This adorable Hudson Baby Animal Plush Bathrobe makes me smile every time I see it! Free delivery available!
I asked so many of my friends what I actually needed for bath time and the list of six above is what was most recommended. I hope you find the list of what you actually need for baby’s bath time helpful. Walmart seriously has products for all your baby’s needs from baby apparel to the nursery to bath time! Have you checked out best of baby month yet? Enjoy the 30 days of online savings on top brands and more until September 30!
Baby Bath Time Products
Check out my post on 6 Products Every Breastfeeding Or Feeding Mama Needs!