This post was written in partnership with Walmart.
Did you know that August is National Breastfeeding Awareness month?! Makes sense that there is a whole month to celebrate this incredible biological phenomenon! Breastfeeding is on the rise with almost 8 out of every 10 women choosing to breastfeed. My baby girl is meant to be here in just a few weeks and I am currently planning on breastfeeding. There are so many product recommendations out there for breastfeeding moms so I thought I’d share the ones I keep seeing over and over again and plan to add to my Walmart registry.
Have you checked out Walmart for your baby’s needs? Walmart currently has 30 days of savings on top brands and more! The sale ends on 9/30. You can check out the HUGE variety of top-rated feeding products they have on sale here.
So, you probably already have a pump already (if not you can buy one here) but beyond pumps, you will also need a few other things. Check out the slider and product explanations below!
Dr. Brown’s Baby Bottle Brush in Pink, 2 Pack
- Dr. Brown’s natural flow pink bottle brush features a grooved, no-slip handle and a combination sponge and bristle brush head for thorough, easy cleaning of bottles
- At the base of the bottle brush are fixed chevron channels, designed specifically to clean nipples with ease
- For use with all standard and wide-neck Dr. Brown’s natural flow baby bottles
- Suction at the bottom is included so you can store the brush near the sink.
- Package includes 2-1.41-ounce tubes
- Lansinoh Breast Cream is completely natural
- Does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding
Comotomo Baby Bottle, Double Pack, 8 oz Pink
- 100% safe materials: BPA, dishwashers, and sterilizers.
- Innovative & non-leaking anti-colic vents.
- Squeezable, soft, silicone nipples – Ideal for breastfed babies.
- Wide-neck design for easy cleaning. Safe in: microwave, boiling water, PVC,
- Eliminate “Nipple Confusion” — Naturally shaped, Phthalate FREE.
Kiinde Foodii Pouches (6 oz – Pack of 40)
- Squeeze Snack™ filling and feeding system
- Simplify snack time!
- Fill Twist Pouches™ with pureed food for Squeeze Snacks™ on the go!
- Eliminate dirty dishes
- Promote mess-free self-feeding!
- Dishwasher safe. BPA free
- For ages 0 and up
- A & E plus lipids
- Helps colicky babies settle down
- Easy to clean,
- Helps maintain Vitamin C
- Vacuum free-feeding – like breastfeeding
Lansinoh Disposable Stay Dry Nursing Pads, 36 Count
- Absorbent for leak-proof confidence. Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature one-way moisture technology with a lining for leak-proof confidence.
- Lansinoh Stay Dry Disposable Nursing Pads feature a quilted honeycomb layer for a dry and comfortable feeling.
- These nursing pads feature a contoured shape that ensures a comfortable & discreet fit even when wet. Each pad is individually wrapped for convenience on the go. Two adhesive strips keep the pad in place.
Six Items to Add to Your Baby Registry: